Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in L.A.
The Best Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Since 2009
Defensor Latino: L.A.’s MOtorcycle Accident Lawyers
Motorcycle accidents are some of the most serious personal injuries a person can experience. If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Los Angeles, do not hesitate to get the legal representation you need from the area’s most trusted personal injury attorneys. El Defensor Latino has the knowledgeable motorcycle accident attorneys you need to litigate your case.
Get the expert legal counsel you need for your motorcycle accident case by contacting the motorcycle accident attorneys at Defensor Latino for a free consultation!
Get a Free Consultation
Understanding Motorcycle Accident Law in Los Angeles
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Traumatic Brain Injury
Spinal Cord Injuries
Scrapes, Cuts & Lacerations
The motorcycle accident attorneys at Defensor Latino have a proven track record for helping victims secure the best outcome in their personal injury lawsuit. Connect with our team for a free motorcycle accident injury consultation today!
Common Motorcycle Accident Causes
What we see causes the most Motorcycle accidents
Riding a motorcycle is inherently riskier than driving a car. There are many factors that can lead to a motorcycle accident, including:
- Head-On Collision: 78% of the time, a car strikes a motorcycle head-on from the front, often leading to accidental death for the motorcyclist.
- Left-Hand Turns: These types of collisions account for 42% of all accidents involving a motorcycle and a motor vehicle.
- Lane Splitting: This occurs when a motorcycle drives in between two lanes of stopped or slow-moving traffic.
- Speeding & Alcohol: Nearly half of all motorcycle accidents involving a single motorcycle are related to speeding or alcohol consumption.
Determining fault in a motorcycle accident case is a critical first step in securing the compensation you are owed for medical treatment and property damage. Contact Defensor Latino to schedule a free motorcycle accident legal consultation with our team today.
Were you involved in a motorcycle accident and need to know your options?
Motorcycle Accident Law FAQs
When should you hire a MOtorcycle accident attorney in L.A.?
Immediately following a motorcycle accident, you should contact the personal injury attorneys at Defensor Latino by calling (818) 726-7100 for a free consultation. Unless you are questioned by law enforcement, do not speak to anyone else about how the accident occurred; not even your own insurance provider. Our team will help guide you through all aspects of your case, including reporting the accident to your insurance carrier.
What will a motorcycle accident attorney do for you?
At Defensor Latino, our motorcycle accident attorneys will evaluate your case at no charge. If you do decide to hire us, we will refer you to a certified medical specialist that is capable of treating your injuries. Our team will advance any and all costs, and you will not pay the attorney’s fees until your case is settled.
Your Post Motorcycle Accident Checklist
What should you do following a motorcycle accident?
- Call 9-1-1 and request law enforcement to come to the scene of the accident and file a report.
- Assess your passenger(s) for injuries and request an ambulance if necessary.
- Ask politely for witnesses to stay until the police arrive so they can provide their version of events.
- Ask any witnesses for their names and phone numbers if they have to leave and cannot wait for the police to arrive; be sure to provide this information to the officers.
- Inform law enforcement of any injuries, pain, or discomfort as soon as they arrive; even if they do not ask.
- Get the license plate, make, and model vehicle that hit you. If you were a passenger, get this information for the vehicle in which you were riding as well.
- Request immediate medical attention and an ambulance if you are dizzy, have double vision, have headaches, or are nauseous.
- Agree to the other driver’s request to keep this “between us” or trust an arrangement for them to pay for the damages out-of-pocket to avoid an increased insurance premium in his or her policy.
- Assume law enforcement will obtain the names, phone numbers, or addresses of witnesses to the accident.
- Assume that if law enforcement spoke to a witness, their information and statements will appear on the collision report.
- Assume you are not injured because there is no blood.
- Report the accident to your own insurance company or the driver’s insurance company without a lawyer’s assistance.
- Wait several days or weeks to contact a knowledgeable motorcycle accident attorney.
What to Expect
What is the process from injury to settlement?
Following your motorcycle accident, the first call you should make after calling the police is to your motorcycle accident attorney, El Defensor Latino. From there, our team will connect you to a knowledgeable, certified medical specialist who will treat your injuries. We will provide you with a “medical concierge;” a member of our staff dedicated to guide you in your medical treatment, scheduling appointments and offering you options for your injuries even if you do not have health insurance.
Our team can also assist you with the process to repair your bike at no additional cost using our dedicated Property Damages Department. We will handle any and all paperwork related to your bike’s repairs, including the DMV forms required if your motorcycle is deemed a total loss.
Do not worry about court hearings, court dates, depositions, mediation hearings, or court expenses: Our team settles 93% of motorcycle accidents in our firm out of court! We only file a lawsuit on your behalf when it is absolutely necessary in order to secure the most compensation for your personal injury.
Defensor Latino: L.A.’s Trusted Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Trust the Experts
At Defensor Latino, our knowledgeable motorcycle accident attorneys have decades of experience litigating hundreds of motorcycle accident cases. Do not dismiss your pain hoping that the mere passage of time will cure your injuries: Schedule a free consultation with the motorcycle lawyers at Defensor Latino to begin litigating your case today!